Sunday, February 17, 2008

hmm.. been intending to blog abt my chinese new yr (i even brought all the pics to china frm sg) but its really really alot n i'm really really lazy to sort through them. hey, i hv newer more exciting sights in china. plus, there is no curfew. oops, i hope mommy is not reading tis. lol.



my latest obsession! DIY clay accessories.. preeeeeetty!



on one of the boring evenings, liying n i organised an impromtu gathering with the v free alumni n the v busy itp labourers. heee. william treated us to dinner at a thai restaurant in bugis n we followed up with dessert at ice monster. we got all the flavours (strawberry, durian, kiwi n mango) for taste.



my vday lunch date!



for the later part of the day, my darling xinyu was my movie date!!! we caught P/S I Love You on its opening day. it was a v touching show... i cried. end of story.



junhong like to say i look like doraemon.. really meh? i certainly am not blue!!



someone said: "i like u bcoz i believe i can make u happy."

its the most touching thing i hv ever heard. but a relationship is supposed to be mutual so i'm sorry.



i guess tt rounds up the week before my trip away frm hm.. hv been living in the land where ppl anyhow spit for 3 days already. everything has been great (other than the horribly salty food)!!! but the sightseeing, the company, the shopping n the fabulous exchange rate is making me a really happy girl with the exception of my luggage on the verge of giving way. zzz.

anyway, i finally got my china no. n the really few priviledged ppl i smsed, pls dun forget me!! daddy dearest was the first to reply.. so my sms kinda came flying to me frm dubai. but junhong was the one who made me feel really really special when he made me the first among everyone to receive a phonecall on the new sim cards! n i was by the lake at the lovely summer palace too! can the ambience be anymore perfect?? lol.

peking duck tmr! yummy yum yum!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home